1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Become a Mommy
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't even remember what they were but pretty sure I failed!!!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Birth -- No .... Adoptions? YES!!! Valarie, Catrina, Rayshell, Sylvia and some very "pregnant
with anticipation" others!
*correction!!!! My friend Mai gave birth to Bean! Bryce Arrington!!! Sorry future son in law!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What places did you visit?
Dubai, Ethiopia, New York,
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Lack of procrastination, financial responsibility and organization!
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory?
April 1st -- found out that singles could adopt, April 9th -- saw Lulu for the first time July 3rd -- passed court, August 31 -- First met Lulu!!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Employment issues, school issues
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Nothing!!! I was so broke!
12. Where did most of your money go?
Food, credit cards
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
14. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Definitely I’m Yours, by Jason Mraz -- the adoption mantra!
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter…
c) richer or poorer? Poorer
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Cooking, exercising, meditating, praying, laughing, drinking!
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
worrying, stressing, crying
18. How did you spend your summer holidays?
19. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes!!! With Lulu
20. How many one-night stands?
21. What was your favorite TV program?
Modern Family, People's Court
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No Hate.... some strong dislikes! LOL
23. What was the best book you read?
The Kite Runner
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
You Tube Videos
25. What did you want and get?
26. What did you want and not get?
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Kite Runner, Cadillac Records
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Not much... 35
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
If its still clean I can wear it again
31. What kept you sane?
My blog friends and my cybersisters!
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Idris Elba... Kwame Kilpatrick
33. Whose behaviour appalled you?
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Do not take anything for granted. You are not promised anything and it can all go away without warning.
So much fun!!!! I borrowed this from another blogger. Helps put the RESOLUTIONS in perspective.
Live, Love, Hope, Pray, Believe, Care, Exercise, Work, Dream and DRINK!!!!