Sunday, August 31, 2008

WEEK 8!!!!!!!!!


Yep, Its going into month two!  I am very excited but still a little reserved because it doesn't seem real with me not having anything to do right now.  Perhaps when the courts reopen and the boards start jumping again then I will start to feel that it is going to happen, but right now, I think this "trimester" is trying my patience!

The picture that I included today requires you to count.  But there are 8 symbols there.  And the middle symbol, the yin/yang is the tattoo that I have on my lower back.  I think they call that a "tramp stamp" lol.



TTYL  Robbin

5 comments:

  1. I'm waiting with you! I can't wait to see you get your referral! I hope time flies for you! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl.........you are crazy....if we lived near each other...I wld be in tears all day laughing at you....Yes to week 8 and waiting for the week picture. I hear he courst are opening September 8th, but that is just a rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I mean the 28th of September......ooops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, well, well a lil naughty under that nice exterior. I aint mad at ya ;)

    ReplyDelete