Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh Give Thanks

Hello Friends, I just wanted to stop in and give Thanksgiving wishes!  I have so much to be thankful for and I am reminded that this world wide web has put so much of the world within my reach.  I have met so many friends along the way and gained knowledge that has helped to destroy the many myths perpetuated by the media.   I thought about this and wanted to share it, its a blast from the past but fitting!






BTW, I am ever hopeful that single mother adoptions in Ethiopia will not be limited. I know that this is not in my hands (thank goodness cause I would surely mess it up) but I just have a real good feeling that something is gonna break......

TTYL

Robbin

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day!!! Thanks for the flashback! :) Fingers and toes are crossed that something turns around in Ethiopia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer will change some things, won't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Robbin. I'm sure everything will work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Robbin

    yes we still have so much to give thanks for.....

    Hope your holiday was really relaxing and enjoyable.

    I think you should start your weekly count down post again :)

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete