Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well Tupac.....Now we are!


NAS:

What's the black pres thinking on election night,
Is it how can i protect my life? Protect my wife? Protect my rights?
Every other president was nothing less than white,
Except Thomas Jefferson a mixed Indian blood and Calvin Coolidge,
Kkk is like what the fu*k, loading they guns up, loading up mines to,
Ready to ride coz I'm riding with my crew, he dies we die too,
Yea but on a positive side, i think Obama provides hope,
And challenges minds or all races and colours,

To erase hate, and try to love one another, so many political snakes,
We in need of a break, I'm thinking I can trust this brother,
But will he keep it way real, every innocent nigga in jail get shot up in the field?
When he wins will he really care still? I feel


YES WE CAN!!!!!


TTYL   Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment